From performing seasonal maintenance services, such as cooling system and heater core flushes,
to solving an overheating - or no-heat - problem, we are here to handle all of your vehicle's
cooling & heating system needs.
- Cooling System Flush and Fill: $80 - Here at Central Radiator, we don't just drain
the old anti-freeze (aka coolant) from your radiator and refill it. Using our power-flush
exchange machine, we perform a complete system transfer, flushing out the dirty
coolant while replacing it with all new anti-freeze throughout your system.
Did you know that your vehicle's cooling system requires clean anti-freeze? -
and not just to prevent water in the radiator and engine from freezing in the
winter, or from boiling over in the summer ... anti-freeze also acts as a lubricant
for your car's moving parts, protecting against corrosion and extending the life
of your radiator, water pump, etc.
That is why it is important for you to plan regular maintenance visits with us to insure
your coolant is clean and effective.
- Heater Core Flush: $50 - Oftentimes, just flushing the heater core restores blazing heat,
avoiding the more time-consuming, costly alternative of replacing the heater core.
- Heater Core Chemical Wash: $100 - Certain cars that haven't responded well to a normal
flush sometimes need a little extra help - many of our customers have been thrilled and relieved
when their vehicle was restored to toasty comfort with our environmentally-friendly chemical
- Dual Flush: $130 - If your heater core is clogged, flushing the cooling system and heater core
at the same time helps to prevent the system from re-clogging.
- Parts and Installation: Free diagnosis and estimates - Radiators, Water Pumps, Thermostats,
Reservoir/Overflow Bottles, Hoses, Heater Cores, Fuel Tanks and Pumps, etc., all conveniently
supplied and expertly installed under one roof ... as an added benefit, when you purchase your
parts here at Central Radiator*, you receive our assurance of a 90-day labor warranty.
- In addition: We diagnose head gasket problems, and repair/solder fuel tanks.